Tuesday 19 March 2013

Introduction

Guys,
I am a loon. Really! I have spent quite some time in my present body, and this is all I have discovered about myself.
I try to think and rationalize my actions, but I fail miserably every time, because I see no rationalism in trying to rationalize my thoughts and actions.
I am a very poor planner. Actually, I do not plan my actions; nor am able to judge the probable response I could receive for all those actions considered to be mine.
But, somehow, I find myself performing some actions, because people around me consider so. Actually, I am driven by instinct.
I am trying to understand, what kind of a person am I; and till date believe me; I do not know who I am. I am unable to express myself.
Some people around me say, I am a perfect gentleman, very decent, well mannered, blah.. blah.. blah..
I also respect others, who tell me that I happen to be an idiot; unable to conduct myself properly as per the demand of the situations.
I also seem to live in a totally different world; wherein, I transcend everything – gender, body, feelings and thoughts.
Some people find me so romantic to the core; while some say, they are unable to find a person more disgusting than me!
All that I know, is I do not know anything. I do not know the cause and effect. I do not know why I am here in this body. I seem to have transcended the level of offering prayers to deities also.
I have stopped going to temples, churches and mosques; because I do not know how to pray, all of a sudden.
I have also stopped reading; I could not read, seriously! Believe me; I mean it.
I have also stopped thinking. I do not know what others think about me or how I am perceived. But sometimes, umpteen number of thoughts overflow, where? In my mind? I do not know! But there occurs a situation, when I see a powerful overflow of thoughts; and I disgorge them somewhere – usually, over a piece of paper.
Probably, this blog should be a better place to do so; and relax myself off those thoughts that trouble me with their presence.
I request the entire passerby, only one thing. Please do not respect me or my thoughts. I don’t myself.
If you think these would be beneficial to you or that I have uttered sense, absorb it to the maximum, else just ignore; because, I am a loon.
What could be got out of criticizing or appreciating a loon? I expect neither! This is a place where I have chosen to get relieved off those thoughts that trouble me and relax.
So, in all magnanimity, allow me to relax please!

No comments:

Post a Comment